The mission of the College of Pharmacy is to educate students to meet
the pharmaceutical needs of society, to advance pharmaceutical knowledge
through research and to serve the profession and the community. Guiding
principles are personal integrity, respect for humanity and human
diversity, and professionalism.
Our Core Values
* We value our students, alumni, faculty and staff.
* We value human diversity.
* We value teaching and learning.
* We value pharmaceutical science and clinical research and the
translation of the same to pharmacy practice.
* We value patient-focused pharmacy practice.
* To produce alumni who are leaders in pharmacy practice, management,
research and education
* National recognition of scholarly contributions by faculty in pharmacy
practice and pharmaceutical sciences
* To become the school of choice for direct from high school seniors,
select transfer students and those seeking graduate or post doctoral